The Indefinite Arts Centre is looking for a Client Services Coordinator to join our team!
Our Client Services Coordinator is the first face people see as they walk through our doors. Your main objective, in this role, will be to ensure that all visitors and artists are greeted and make to feel welcome. There are various other responsibilities for you to enjoy as well all in the interest of making sure the needs of the centre and our artists are met.
Term: Permanent part-time | 24 hours per week, Mon-Thurs until March 29,2018 then 30 hours per week, Mon–Fri effective April 3, 2018 | Occasional Saturday or holiday work as required.
Reports to: Director, Programs
Compensation: $23.00 per hour; generous health/dental package; paid vacation
What you will do:
- Open the centre each morning; prepare coffee and ensure snack inventory is adequately stocked.
- Answer phones and inquiries about the centre; receive and distribute incoming mail.
- Conduct art studio tours as required.
- Receive payments for classes and projects; track costs for billing.
- Maintain a clean and safe kitchen/lounge area.
- Liaise with Access Calgary as required.
- Track daily attendance; keep the Director, Programs, advised of any artist issues/concerns that arise.
What you will bring:
- An amazing friendly attitude to all visitors and artists with an ability to treat all people as equals.
- Ability and desire to work with adults with disabilities.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Ability to accurately count cash and cash floats.
- Previous experience in the disability community is preferred; previous experience working a reception desk is preferred.
Application: Please submit your resume, either by email or in person, to Julie Ridley, Director, Programs, no later than February 15, 2018.